Join the guardNOW® Team!
guardNOW® is committed to recruiting the most experienced, highly qualified security professionals to join our company. We are also hiring for human resources, operations and sales.
Our agency provides trusted, professional and technologically enhanced security services to clients nationwide. With comprehensive employee engagement, training and security career development programs, the guardNOW® team is best equipped to take care of our clients’ security needs.
We are committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families, and caregivers through our company-wide Hire Our Heroes initiative. We are also proud of our many workforce development and higher education partnerships, employing candidates across the United States.
All candidates must pass an in-depth background check and various verifications and screenings.
To apply for security officer position you must:
- PASS A DRUG TEST
- HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD
- PASS A PHYSICAL FITNESS EXAM
- HAVE NO HISTORY OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR OF SECURITY EXPERIENCE
- PASS A WRITTEN EXAMINATION TO TEST MEMORY, PROBLEM-SOLVING, AND RESPONSE TIME
- MUST HAVE A VALID/CURRENT CALIFORNIA GUARD CARD
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR HIGHER
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMPREHENSION (SPOKEN AND WRITTEN)
- SHARP, NEAT AND PROFESSIONAL IN APPEARANCE AND ATTITUDE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- PASS EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION, BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TESTING
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
- ABLE TO STAND ON FEET FOR LENGTHY AMOUNT OF TIME, WALK AND PATROL
- FOR ARMED POSITIONS: YOU MUST HAVE A FIREARM PERMIT AND YOUR OWN GUN